This page has maps from the 1991 Super Nintendo Game Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.
You're free to do whatever you like with these images.
- Light world
- Dark world (3.19MB)
- Castle/sewer/sanctuary (CA on map)
- East dungeon (L1 on map)
- Desert dungeon (L2 on map)
- Tower dungeon (L3 on map)
- Agahnim tower 1 (A1 on map)
- Crystal dungeon 1 (darkness) (D1 on map)
- Crystal dungeon 2 (water) (D2 on map)
- Crystal dungeon 3 (wood) (D3 on map)
- Crystal dungeon 4 (town) (D4 on map)
- Crystal dungeon 5 (ice) (D5 on map)
- Crystal dungeon 6 (swamp) (D6 on map)
- Crystal dungeon 7 (mountain) (D7 on map)
- Agahnim tower 2 (A2 on map)
- Caves, houses, and grottos (numeric codes on map)
These maps were made using the ROM editor Hyrule Magic, supplemented by screen captures from SNES9X while playing through the game. Room layouts and sprite placement came from the editor, while clarification and sprite images were captured from the emulator.
Contents of chests, items found under vases/skulls, and items awarded by monsters or NPCs are shown above the container/person. Entrances on the overworld are labeled with codes that refer to the various dungeon and cave maps. A white number with blue outline indicates a regular cave or house. Dungeons are indicated with white on red letters. L1, L2, and L3 refer to the lightworld dungeons. D1 through D7 refer to the darkworld dungeons. A1 and A2 are the two Agahnim levels. CA is the initial castle dungeon. The green letters are miscellaneous map areas. MS is the Master Sword area. ZD is Zora's domain. BR is the area under the bridge. Secret entrances may need to be blown open with bombs or have rocks lifted from them. Some areas can only be reached by warping from the corresponding locations in the dark world to the light world.